First Birth Cesarean and Risk of Antepartum Fetal Death in a Subsequent Pregnancy
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 12–17, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Osborne, C., Ecker, J. L., Gauvreau, K. and Lieberman, E. (2012), First Birth Cesarean and Risk of Antepartum Fetal Death in a Subsequent Pregnancy. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 12–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00142.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Vol. 57, Issue 3, 307, Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.