Behavior Change Following Implementation of Home-Based Life-Saving Skills in Liberia, West Africa
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 495–501, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Lori, J. R., Amable, E. E., Mertz, S. G. and Moriarty, K. (2012), Behavior Change Following Implementation of Home-Based Life-Saving Skills in Liberia, West Africa. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 495–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00172.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.