Updates from the Literature
LARGE POPULATION-BASED STUDY FINDS THAT ELECTIVE INDUCTION AT TERM REDUCES PERINATAL MORTALITY
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 521–522, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Bond, S. (2012), LARGE POPULATION-BASED STUDY FINDS THAT ELECTIVE INDUCTION AT TERM REDUCES PERINATAL MORTALITY. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 521–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00219_1.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.