An Exploration of the Perceptions of Male Partners Involved in the Birthing Experience at a Regional Australian Hospital
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 92–97, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Porrett, L., Barkla, S., Knights, J., de Costa, C. and Harmen, S. (2013), An Exploration of the Perceptions of Male Partners Involved in the Birthing Experience at a Regional Australian Hospital. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 92–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00238.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.