ROOTED IN THE MOUNTAINS, REACHING TO THE WORLD: STORIES OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY AT KENTUCKY'S FRONTIER SCHOOL, 1939-1989
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Special Issue: SPECIAL CONTINUING EDUCATION ISSUE Gynecology, Part II
Volume 57, Issue 6, page 635, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Burst, H. V. (2012), ROOTED IN THE MOUNTAINS, REACHING TO THE WORLD: STORIES OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY AT KENTUCKY'S FRONTIER SCHOOL, 1939-1989 . Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 635. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00245.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.