A Multiple-Baseline Study of the Effects Associated With Metacognitive Therapy in Postpartum Depression
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bevan, D., Wittkowski, A. and Wells, A. (2013), A Multiple-Baseline Study of the Effects Associated With Metacognitive Therapy in Postpartum Depression. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00255.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.