Increasing Certified Nurse-Midwives’ Confidence in Managing the Obstetric Care of Women with Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 451–456, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jacoby, S. D. and Smith, A. (2013), Increasing Certified Nurse-Midwives’ Confidence in Managing the Obstetric Care of Women with Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 451–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00262.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.