Updates from the Literature
MIDWIFE-LED CARE AND CASELOAD CONTINUITY MAY DECREASE RISK FOR CESAREAN BIRTH
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 110–111, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Faucher, M. A. (2013), MIDWIFE-LED CARE AND CASELOAD CONTINUITY MAY DECREASE RISK FOR CESAREAN BIRTH. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 58: 110–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2012.00264_1.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- 1Childbirth Connections. Why is the national U.S. cesarean section rate so high? Available at: http://www.childbirthconnection.org/article.asp?ck=10456. Accessed September 3, 2012.
- 2Women's preferences for aspects of labor management: results form a discrete choice experiment. BIRTH . 2011;38(1):36-46., , , , .
- 4Midwife-led versus other models of care for childbearing women. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008;4:CD004667., , , , .
- 7Births: final data for 2010. National Vital Statistics Reports. August 2012. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf. Accessed September 3, 2012., , , et al.