Factors Associated with the Development of Atrial Fibrillation in COPD Patients: The Role of P-Wave Dispersion
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 222–227, July 2002
How to Cite
Tükek, T., Yildiz, P., Akkaya, V., Akif Karan, M., Atilgan, D., Yilmaz, V. and Korkut, F. (2002), Factors Associated with the Development of Atrial Fibrillation in COPD Patients: The Role of P-Wave Dispersion. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 7: 222–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2002.tb00167.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.