The Significance of P Wave Duration and P Wave Dispersion for Risk Assessment of Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in Patients with Corrected Tetralogy of Fallot
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 339–344, October 2004
How to Cite
Hallioglu, O., Aytemir, K. and Celiker, A. (2004), The Significance of P Wave Duration and P Wave Dispersion for Risk Assessment of Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in Patients with Corrected Tetralogy of Fallot. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 9: 339–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2004.94569.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!