Financial support: The study was supported by grants from the Heart Foundation of Northern Sweden, the patient's associations FAMY and FAMY-North, and the Swedish Research Council.
Abnormal Heart Rate Variability and Subtle Atrial Arrhythmia in Patients with Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
©2008, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation ©2008, Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 249–256, July 2008
How to Cite
Wiklund, U., Hörnsten, R., Karlsson, M., Suhr, O. B. and Jensen, S. M. (2008), Abnormal Heart Rate Variability and Subtle Atrial Arrhythmia in Patients with Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 13: 249–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2008.00228.x
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no associations that may pose a conflict of interest concerning the submitted article.
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.