This study was funded by Academy of Finland and the Finnish Ministry of Education (FITSA project); Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in Complex Disease Genetics (Finnish Twin Cohort Study); University of Jyväskylä, the Finnish Ministry of Education, Juho Vainio Foundation, Finnish Cultural Foundation (Mutikainen).
Genetic Influences on Resting Electrocardiographic Variables in Older Women: A Twin Study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
©2009, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation ©2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January 2009
How to Cite
Mutikainen, S., Ortega-Alonso, A., Alén, M., Kaprio, J., Karjalainen, J., Rantanen, T. and Kujala, U. M. (2009), Genetic Influences on Resting Electrocardiographic Variables in Older Women: A Twin Study. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 14: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2008.00273.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.