No conflict of interest.
Correlation Relationship Assessment between Left Ventricular Hypertrophy Voltage Criteria and Body Mass Index in 41,806 Swiss Conscripts
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2009
©2009, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation ©2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 381–388, October 2009
How to Cite
Abächerli, R., Zhou, L., Schmid, J.-J., Kobza, R., Niggli, B., Frey, F. and Erne, P. (2009), Correlation Relationship Assessment between Left Ventricular Hypertrophy Voltage Criteria and Body Mass Index in 41,806 Swiss Conscripts. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 14: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2009.00330.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.