Financial supports: The authors would like to thank the CNPq – Brazilian National Research Council for scholarships and grant support for this study.
Cardiac Arrhythmias Triggered by Sudden and Dynamic Efforts
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 151–156, April 2010
How to Cite
Furtado, E. C. and Araújo, C. G. S. (2010), Cardiac Arrhythmias Triggered by Sudden and Dynamic Efforts. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 151–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00356.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.