These authors contributed equally to this work.
Influence of Age on Linear and Nonlinear Measures of Autonomic Cardiovascular Modulation
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 165–174, April 2010
How to Cite
Boettger, M. K., Schulz, S., Berger, S., Tancer, M., Yeragani, V. K., Voss, A. and Bär, K.-J. (2010), Influence of Age on Linear and Nonlinear Measures of Autonomic Cardiovascular Modulation. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 165–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00358.x
Financial support: This study was in part funded by the IZKF of the University Hospital Jena.
Conflict of Interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.