Conflict of Interest: All authors state that they do not have any conflict of interest to disclose regarding this manuscript.
Heart Rate Turbulence for Prediction of Heart Transplantation and Mortality in Chronic Heart Failure
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 230–237, July 2010
How to Cite
Sredniawa, B., Cebula, S., Kowalczyk, J., Batchvarov, V. N., Musialik-Lydka, A., Sliwinska, A., Wozniak, A., Zakliczynski, M., Zembala, M. and Kalarus, Z. (2010), Heart Rate Turbulence for Prediction of Heart Transplantation and Mortality in Chronic Heart Failure. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 230–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00369.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.