This study was supported by the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Heart Lung Foundation, Region of Scania and the Medical Faculty, Lund University and Skåne University Hospital, Lund, Sweden.
Consideration of the Impact of Reperfusion Therapy on the Quantitative Relationship between the Selvester QRS Score and Infarct Size by Cardiac MRI
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 238–244, July 2010
How to Cite
Knippenberg, S. A. M., Wagner, G. S., Ubachs, J. F. A., Gorgels, A., Hedström, E., Arheden, H. and Engblom, H. (2010), Consideration of the Impact of Reperfusion Therapy on the Quantitative Relationship between the Selvester QRS Score and Infarct Size by Cardiac MRI. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 238–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00370.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.