This study was supported in part by grants from the Medical Council of the Finnish Academy of Science, and the Sigrid Juselius Foundation, Helsinki, Finland.
Predictors of Long-Term Risk for Heart Failure Hospitalization after Acute Myocardial Infarction
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 250–258, July 2010
How to Cite
Perkiömäki, J. S., Hämekoski, S., Junttila, M. J., Jokinen, V., Tapanainen, J. and Huikuri, H. V. (2010), Predictors of Long-Term Risk for Heart Failure Hospitalization after Acute Myocardial Infarction. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 250–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00372.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of heart and respiratory rate variability measures using an intermittent incremental submaximal exercise model, Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 2013, 38, 11, 1128, , , , ,
- 2Heart Rate Turbulence, Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases, 2013, 56, 2, 160,
- 3Usefulness of Pet Ownership as a Modulator of Cardiac Autonomic Imbalance in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, and/or Hyperlipidemia, The American Journal of Cardiology, 2012, 109, 8, 1164, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Signal Analysis, 2012,, ,
- 5Heart Rate Variability Is an Independent Predictor of Morbidity and Mortality in Hemodynamically Stable Trauma Patients, The Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care, 2011, 70, 6, 1371, , , , , , , ,