This study was supported in part by the Finnish Cultural Foundation, Helsinki, Finland; and the Tauno Tönning Foundation, Oulu, Finland.
Dynamics and Rate-Dependence of the Spatial Angle between Ventricular Depolarization and Repolarization Wave Fronts during Exercise ECG
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 264–275, July 2010
How to Cite
Kenttä, T., Karsikas, M., Kiviniemi, A., Tulppo, M., Seppänen, T. and Huikuri, H. V. (2010), Dynamics and Rate-Dependence of the Spatial Angle between Ventricular Depolarization and Repolarization Wave Fronts during Exercise ECG. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 264–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00374.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sex differences in cardiac autonomic regulation and in repolarisation electrocardiography, Pflügers Archiv - European Journal of Physiology, 2013, 465, 5, 699, ,
- 2The correlation of vectorcardiographic changes to blood lactate concentration during an exercise test, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 2013, 8, 6, 491, , , , ,
- 3Postexercise recovery of the spatial QRS/T angle as a predictor of sudden cardiac death, Heart Rhythm, 2012, 9, 7, 1083, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4QRS-T morphology measured from exercise electrocardiogram as a predictor of cardiac mortality, Europace, 2011, 13, 5, 701, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Ventricular gradient and cardiac risk, Europace, 2011, 13, 5, 605,