Conflicts of interest: None.
Relationship between Resting Electrocardiographic Parameters and Estimated 10-Year Risk for Coronary Heart Disease in Healthy Adults in the USA
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 315–320, October 2010
How to Cite
Lee, J.-M., Yoo, K.-D., Oh, Y.-S., Kim, D.-B., Park, C.-S., Jang, S.-W., Kim, J.-H., Ihm, S.-H., Kim, H.-Y., Lee, M.-Y., Seung, K.-B. and Rho, T.-H. (2010), Relationship between Resting Electrocardiographic Parameters and Estimated 10-Year Risk for Coronary Heart Disease in Healthy Adults in the USA. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 315–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00386.x
Presented at ACC, March 2005.
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.