Comparison of the Acute Hemodynamic Effect of Right Ventricular Apex, Outflow Tract, and Dual-Site Right Ventricular Pacing
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
©2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 353–359, October 2010
How to Cite
Rubaj, A., Rucinski, P., Sodolski, T., Bilan, A., Gulaj, M., Dabrowska-Kugacka, A. and Kutarski, A. (2010), Comparison of the Acute Hemodynamic Effect of Right Ventricular Apex, Outflow Tract, and Dual-Site Right Ventricular Pacing. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 15: 353–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2010.00391.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.