Fragmented QRS Is Associated with All-Cause Mortality and Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patient with Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
©2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 270–275, July 2011
How to Cite
Sha, J., Zhang, S., Tang, M., Chen, K., Zhao, X. and Wang, F. (2011), Fragmented QRS Is Associated with All-Cause Mortality and Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patient with Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 16: 270–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2011.00442.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.