This work was partially supported by grant KONTAKT No. ME09050 of the Ministry of the Education of the Czech Republic, by European Regional Development Fund—Project FNUSA-ICRC No. CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0123, by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the US Department of Healthy and Human Services grant U24HL096556 and by grant No. P102/12/2034 of the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic.
Measure of the QT–RR Dynamic Coupling in Patients with the Long QT Syndrome
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 323–330, October 2012
How to Cite
Halamek, J., Couderc, J.-P., Jurak, P., Vondra, V., Zareba, W., Viscor, I. and Leinveber, M.Sc., P. (2012), Measure of the QT–RR Dynamic Coupling in Patients with the Long QT Syndrome. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 17: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2012.00526.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.