Disclosure: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Prognostic Significance of T-Wave Amplitude in Lead aVR on the Admission Electrocardiography in Patients with Anterior Wall ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treated by Primary Percutaneous Intervention
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Ayhan, E., Isık, T., Uyarel, H., Ergelen, M., Cicek, G., Ghannadian, B. and Eren, M. (2013), Prognostic Significance of T-Wave Amplitude in Lead aVR on the Admission Electrocardiography in Patients with Anterior Wall ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treated by Primary Percutaneous Intervention. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2012.00530.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.