Sources of funding: None.
Electrocardiographic Abnormalities in Centenarians and Octogenarians: A Case-Matched Study
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 372–377, October 2012
How to Cite
Moubarak, G., Algalarrondo, V., Badenco, N., Guiot, A., Guillausseau, P.-J., Bergmann, J.-F., Bardin, T., Leenhardt, A. and Solal, A. C. (2012), Electrocardiographic Abnormalities in Centenarians and Octogenarians: A Case-Matched Study. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 17: 372–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-474X.2012.00532.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.