Relationship between erythropoietin resistance index and left ventricular mass and function and cardiovascular events in patients on chronic hemodialysis
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors; Hemodialysis International © 2011 International Society for Hemodialysis
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 181–187, April 2012
How to Cite
Chung, S., Song, H. C., Shin, S. J., Ihm, S.-H., Park, C. S., Kim, H.-Y., Yang, C. W., Kim, Y.-S., Choi, E. J. and Kim, Y. K. (2012), Relationship between erythropoietin resistance index and left ventricular mass and function and cardiovascular events in patients on chronic hemodialysis. Hemodialysis International, 16: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4758.2011.00644.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
- Bucheon St. Mary's Hospital, Research Fund, 2010. Grant Number: BCMC10AA06
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Korea. Grant Number: A084001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.