Association between initial type of hemodialysis access used in the elderly and mortality
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Hemodialysis International © 2012 International Society for Hemodialysis
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 233–241, April 2012
How to Cite
DeSilva, R. N., Sandhu, G. S., Garg, J. and Goldfarb-Rumyantzev, A. S. (2012), Association between initial type of hemodialysis access used in the elderly and mortality. Hemodialysis International, 16: 233–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4758.2011.00661.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.