This paper was edited by Patrick Bolton.
THE TRADEOFF BETWEEN PERFORMANCE AND QUITTING IN HIGH POWER TOURNAMENTS
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 318–336, April 2011
How to Cite
Fershtman, C. and Gneezy, U. (2011), THE TRADEOFF BETWEEN PERFORMANCE AND QUITTING IN HIGH POWER TOURNAMENTS. Journal of the European Economic Association, 9: 318–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2010.01012.x
We thank Sagit Bar-Gill, Efrat Barkai, Itay Feinmesser, Hanoch Frankovitz, and Tali Ziv for helpful research assistance and two anonymous referees and the Editor of this journal for useful comments and suggestions. Fershtman is a member of the CEPR.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!