A MODEL OF FINANCIAL MARKET LIQUIDITY BASED ON INTERMEDIARY CAPITAL
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
2010 European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 8, Issue 2-3, pages 456–466, April-May 2010
How to Cite
Gromb, D. and Vayanos, D. (2010), A MODEL OF FINANCIAL MARKET LIQUIDITY BASED ON INTERMEDIARY CAPITAL. Journal of the European Economic Association, 8: 456–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2010.tb00516.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!