The editor in charge of this paper was Orazio Attanasio.
INDIVIDUAL RISK ATTITUDES: MEASUREMENT, DETERMINANTS, AND BEHAVIORAL CONSEQUENCES
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 522–550, June 2011
How to Cite
Dohmen, T., Falk, A., Huffman, D., Sunde, U., Schupp, J. and Wagner, G. G. (2011), INDIVIDUAL RISK ATTITUDES: MEASUREMENT, DETERMINANTS, AND BEHAVIORAL CONSEQUENCES. Journal of the European Economic Association, 9: 522–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2011.01015.x
Acknowledgments: The authors wish to thank two referees for insightful comments, as well as seminar participants at numerous seminars and conferences, in particular Lex Borghans, Catherine Eckel, Simon Gächter, Luigi Guiso, Glenn Harrison, and James J. Heckman, for helpful suggestions. We thank IZA, Bonn, the European Research Council (Starting Grant), and the Volkswagen Foundation for financial support. Dohmen, Falk, Huffman, and Sunde are research fellows at IZA. Falk is a research fellow at CEPR and Sunde is a research affiliate at CEPR.
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!