The editor in charge of this paper was Fabrizio Zilibotti.
FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND VERTICAL INTEGRATION: THEORY AND EVIDENCE
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 255–289, April 2012
How to Cite
Macchiavello, R. (2012), FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND VERTICAL INTEGRATION: THEORY AND EVIDENCE. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 255–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2011.01042.x
Acknowledgments: Warwick University and CEPR. I am especially indebted to Tim Besley and Maitreesh Ghatak for their support, Abhijit Banerjee for encouraging me at the beginning of this project, the Editor, Fabrizio Zilibotti, and three anonymous referees for their comments. I also thank Oriana Bandiera, Marianne Bertrand, Robin Burgess, Dave Donaldson, Mikhail Drugov, Aytek Erdil, Leonardo Felli, Sharun Mukand, Steve Pisckhe, Xavier Ragot, Imran Rasul, Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, John Sutton, Eric Verooghen, Fabian Waldinger, Chris Woodruff, participants at NEUDC 2005, ESSFM 2006 and CEPR/EUDN conferences, and seminars at Berkeley, Bocconi, Essex, HEC Paris, IFS, IIES, LSE, Maryland, Munich, Oxford, PennState, PSE-Jourdan, and UvA for useful comments. Macchiavello is a member of the CEPR. All errors are mine.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!