The editor in charge of this paper was Roberto Perotti.
DOES EMPLOYMENT PROTECTION CREATE ITS OWN POLITICAL SUPPORT?
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2011 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 369–416, April 2012
How to Cite
Brügemann, B. (2012), DOES EMPLOYMENT PROTECTION CREATE ITS OWN POLITICAL SUPPORT?. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 369–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2011.01045.x
Acknowledgments: I would like to thank Ricardo Caballero for constant guidance and support. I’m grateful to Daron Acemoglu, Olivier Blanchard, John Bluedorn, Francesco Giavazzi, Giuseppe Moscarini, Andrea Vindigni, Gilles Saint-Paul, Ivan Werning, the Editor Roberto Perotti, and four anonymous referees, as well as seminar participants for very helpful comments. Brügemann is a research fellow at IZA.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!