The editor in charge of this paper was Orazio Attanasio.
RELATIVE RISK AVERSION IS CONSTANT: EVIDENCE FROM PANEL DATA
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1021–1052, December 2011
How to Cite
Chiappori, P.-A. and Paiella, M. (2011), RELATIVE RISK AVERSION IS CONSTANT: EVIDENCE FROM PANEL DATA. Journal of the European Economic Association, 9: 1021–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2011.01046.x
Acknowledgements: Paper presented at Dartmouth and Columbia. We are endebted to the editor (Orazio Attanasio) and three anonymous referees for useful suggestions. Errors are ours.
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!