The editor in charge of this paper was Fabio Canova.
INFLATION RISK PREMIA IN THE TERM STRUCTURE OF INTEREST RATES
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 634–657, June 2012
How to Cite
Hördahl, P. and Tristani, O. (2012), INFLATION RISK PREMIA IN THE TERM STRUCTURE OF INTEREST RATES. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 634–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01067.x
Acknowledgments: The opinions expressed are personal and should not be attributed to the Bank for International Settlements or the European Central Bank. We wish to thank two anonymous referees, Claudio Borio, Andrea Buraschi, Fabio Canova, Mike Chernov, Jordi Galí, Don Kim, Frank Packer, Adrien Verdelhan, and seminar participants at the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, the 2005 ECB-BIS workshop on “Macro-finance modelling of the term structure of interest rates”, the CEF 2006, the EEA 2006, the 2007 Dallas Fed /Cleveland Fed Conference on “Price Measurement for Monetary Policy”, the 2007 Far Eastern Meeting of the Econometric Society, and the 2007 ECB workshop on “Modelling Inflation Risk Premia in Bond Markets” for useful comments and suggestions. We are especially grateful to David Vestin for extensive discussions of an early version.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!