The editor in charge of this paper was Fabio Canova.
AN INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON OF LIFETIME INEQUALITY: HOW CONTINENTAL EUROPE RESEMBLES NORTH AMERICA
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1236–1262, December 2012
How to Cite
Bowlus, A. J. and Robin, J.-M. (2012), AN INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON OF LIFETIME INEQUALITY: HOW CONTINENTAL EUROPE RESEMBLES NORTH AMERICA. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 1236–1262. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01088.x
Acknowledgments: We thank the editor, three anonymous referees, Joseph Altonji, Richard Blundell, Martin Browning, Peter Gottschalk, Steven Haider, Robert Moffitt, Giuseppe Moscarini, Bernard Salanié, and Gary Solon for helpful comments and discussion. We also thank participants in seminars at University of Oxford, New York University, Columbia University, Yale University, and the Institute for Fiscal Studies, and conference sessions at the First Annual CLSRN conference, the second annual UM/MSU/UWO Labor Economics Day, and the Canadian Econometrics Study Group. Audra J. Bowlus gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council and data assistance at the University of Western Ontario’s Research Data Centre. Jean-Marc Robin gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Economic and Social Research Council for the ESRC Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, “Cemmap” (grant reference RES-589-28-0001), and from the Direction de l’Animation de la Recherche, des Etudes et des Statistiques (DARES) of the French Ministére de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité (convention no. 4028).
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!