The editor in charge of this paper was Steffano DellaVigna.
DETERMINANTS OF TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION: PEER EFFECTS IN MENSTRUAL CUP TAKE-UP
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1263–1293, December 2012
How to Cite
Oster, E. and Thornton, R. (2012), DETERMINANTS OF TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION: PEER EFFECTS IN MENSTRUAL CUP TAKE-UP. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 1263–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01090.x
Acknowledgments: The Menstruation and Education in Nepal Project is supported by grants from the University of Michigan Population Studies Center (Mueller and Freedman Funds), the University of Chicago Center for Health and Social Sciences, Harvard University Women in Public Policy Grant, and the Warburg Foundation Economics of Culture Research Grant at Harvard University. We thank Bishnu Adhikari, Indra Chaudry, Dirgha Ghimire, Krishna Ghimire, Sunita Ghimire, Prem Pundit, and the ICSR team for their excellent data collection and fieldwork administration. Jonathan Davis, Jonathan Hersh, Nick Snavely and Ryan Wang provided excellent research assistance. We also thank respondents and school administration in our sample schools in Chitwan. Oster is Faculty Research Fellow at the NBER.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!