The editor in charge of this paper was Fabio Canova
UNINSURED COUNTERCYCLICAL RISK: AN AGGREGATION RESULT AND APPLICATION TO OPTIMAL MONETARY POLICY
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1450–1474, December 2012
How to Cite
Braun, R. A. and Nakajima, T. (2012), UNINSURED COUNTERCYCLICAL RISK: AN AGGREGATION RESULT AND APPLICATION TO OPTIMAL MONETARY POLICY. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 1450–1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01091.x
Acknowledgments: We thank three referees and the editor for their very helpful comments. We also wish to thank Jordi Gali, Ippei Fujiwara, Shiba Suzuki, seminar participants at the CEPR-RIETI conference in 2008, Bank of Japan, and Singapore Management University for helpful comments. Braun and Nakajima acknowledge financial support from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!