The editor in charge of this paper was Fabrizio Zilibotti.
CREDIT CONSTRAINTS AND THE CYCLICALITY OF R&D INVESTMENT: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCE
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1001–1024, October 2012
How to Cite
Aghion, P., Askenazy, P., Berman, N., Cette, G. and Eymard, L. (2012), CREDIT CONSTRAINTS AND THE CYCLICALITY OF R&D INVESTMENT: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCE. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 1001–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01093.x
Acknowledgments: We thank Orazio Attanasio, our editor, as well as two anonymous referees, for very useful suggestions. For insightful comments and discussions, we also thank Abhijit Banerjee, Rachel Griffith, Jean Imbs, Jacques Mairesse, Patrick Sevestre, John Van Reenen, and seminar participants at the London School of Economics, Bocconi University, HEC (Paris), CREST-INSEE, Banque de France, the University of Namur, and CEPR workshop on innovation. Askenazy is a research fellow at the IZA.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!