The editor in charge of this paper was Fabrizio Zilibotti.
CREDIT CONSTRAINTS AND THE CYCLICALITY OF R&D INVESTMENT: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCE
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1001–1024, October 2012
How to Cite
Aghion, P., Askenazy, P., Berman, N., Cette, G. and Eymard, L. (2012), CREDIT CONSTRAINTS AND THE CYCLICALITY OF R&D INVESTMENT: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCE. Journal of the European Economic Association, 10: 1001–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01093.x
Acknowledgments: We thank Orazio Attanasio, our editor, as well as two anonymous referees, for very useful suggestions. For insightful comments and discussions, we also thank Abhijit Banerjee, Rachel Griffith, Jean Imbs, Jacques Mairesse, Patrick Sevestre, John Van Reenen, and seminar participants at the London School of Economics, Bocconi University, HEC (Paris), CREST-INSEE, Banque de France, the University of Namur, and CEPR workshop on innovation. Askenazy is a research fellow at the IZA.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!