The editor in charge of this paper was Stefano DellaVigna.
DO WOMEN PAY MORE FOR CREDIT? EVIDENCE FROM ITALY
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 45–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Alesina, A. F., Lotti, F. and Mistrulli, P. E. (2013), DO WOMEN PAY MORE FOR CREDIT? EVIDENCE FROM ITALY. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 45–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01100.x
Acknowledgments: We are grateful to the editor and four anonymous referees for very constructive feedbacks on earlier versions of this paper. We also thank M. Bianco, A. Brandolini, D. Franco, X. Freixas, G. Gobbi, A. Ichino, A. Lamorgese, E. Santarelli, A. Shleifer, E. Washington, and seminars participants at Bocconi University, University of Pavia, of Siena and of Urbino for their useful comments. A previous version of the paper was presented at the Corporate Finance workshop at the NBER Summer Institute (July 2009) and the XXIV Meeting of the EEA (August 2009); we are grateful to the audience for insightful discussion, in particular to Shawn Cole. We also thank G. de Blasio and L. Zingales for providing data on social capital. The opinions expressed herein are our own and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank of Italy.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!