The editor in charge of this paper was George-Marios Angeletos.
RELATIVE FACTOR ENDOWMENTS AND INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO CHOICE
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 166–200, February 2013
How to Cite
Cuñat, A. and Fons-Rosen, C. (2013), RELATIVE FACTOR ENDOWMENTS AND INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO CHOICE. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 166–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01104.x
Acknowledgments: We are grateful to Marios Angeletos, Holger Breinlich, Elhanan Helpman, Jean Imbs, Miklós Koren, Gyöngyi Lóránth, Alfonso Novales, Steve Redding, Silvana Tenreyro, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at LSE, Valencia, Vienna, the “Europe and Financial Globalisation” Conference, the Royal Economic Society 2007 Conference, and the Spanish Finance Forum 2008 for helpful comments and discussions. All errors remain ours. Cuñat gratefully acknowledges financial support from Spain’s CICYT (SEJ 2005-01365 and ECO 2008-04669). Fons-Rosen gratefully acknowledges the support of the Fundación Rafael del Pino, of the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics and of the Government of Catalonia.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!