The editor in charge of this paper was edited by Stefano DellaVigna.
PROXYING FOR UNOBSERVABLE VARIABLES WITH INTERNET DOCUMENT-FREQUENCY
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 137–165, February 2013
How to Cite
Saiz, A. and Simonsohn, U. (2013), PROXYING FOR UNOBSERVABLE VARIABLES WITH INTERNET DOCUMENT-FREQUENCY. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 137–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-4774.2012.01110.x
Acknowledgments: This is an improved version on an older circulating working paper (Saiz and Simonsohn, 2007). We thank participants at departmental presentations at Wharton, Berkeley, and IZA-Bonn, and at NARSC and SJDM conferences, the editor, and three referees for useful comments. Remaining errors are ours. Saiz acknowledges support from the Research Sponsors Program of the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton. Shalini Bhutani, David Kwon, Caleb Li, Joe Evangelist, and Blake Wilmarth provided excellent research assistance. Saiz is also a Research Fellow at IZA.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!