Between Watson and Spock: Eleanor Roosevelt's Advice on Child-Rearing from 1928 to 1962
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Journal of American Culture
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 41–50, Spring 1995
How to Cite
Dennis, P. M. (1995), Between Watson and Spock: Eleanor Roosevelt's Advice on Child-Rearing from 1928 to 1962. Journal of American Culture, 18: 41–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-734X.1995.1801_41.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!