A Celebration That Defined a Generation: Grant Park, New Media, and Barack Obama's Historic Victory of the US Presidency
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Special Issue: Parties and Celebrations in American Culture: Guest Edited by Cary Elza, Gary Edgerton, and Kathy Merlock Jackson
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 40–51, March 2010
How to Cite
Jackson, K. M., Dorton, H. and Heindl, B. (2010), A Celebration That Defined a Generation: Grant Park, New Media, and Barack Obama's Historic Victory of the US Presidency. The Journal of American Culture, 33: 40–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-734X.2010.00729.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!