Laura Beshears received her BA in art history from Skidmore College in 2007.
Honorable Style in Dishonorable Times: American Gangsters of the 1920s and 1930s
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 197–206, September 2010
How to Cite
Beshears, L. (2010), Honorable Style in Dishonorable Times: American Gangsters of the 1920s and 1930s. The Journal of American Culture, 33: 197–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-734X.2010.00743.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!