Susan Cooper's Humble Ecology: Humility and Christian Stewardship in Rural Hours
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 65–77, March 2012
How to Cite
Weinstein, J. A. (2012), Susan Cooper's Humble Ecology: Humility and Christian Stewardship in Rural Hours. The Journal of American Culture, 35: 65–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-734X.2011.00798.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!