Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine, and the Murder of a President Candice Millard. New York: Doubleday, 2011.
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Journal of American Culture
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 79–80, March 2012
How to Cite
Skidmore, M. J. (2012), Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine, and the Murder of a President Candice Millard. New York: Doubleday, 2011. The Journal of American Culture, 35: 79–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-734X.2011.799_2.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!