This paper was first delivered as part of an illustrated slide-lecture at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Psychiatric Services for Children, November, 1971. The authors wish to acknowledge their indebtedness to Marvin I. Shapiro, M.D., for his major role in establishing and facilitating the use of the expressive arts at the Pittsburgh Child Guidance Center.
A Family Art Evaluation†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2004
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 185–200, June 1974
How to Cite
RUBIN, J. A. and MAGNUSSEN, M. G. (1974), A Family Art Evaluation. Family Process, 13: 185–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1974.00185.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!