The authors wish to thank the following colleagues for their constructive suggestions on various drafts of this paper: Larry Constantine, Ron Cromwell, James Hawkins, Reuben Hill, David Reiss, and Paul Rosenblatt. Special thanks to Elinor Killorin for her assistance in modifying Tables III and IV and to Garth Rockcastle for designing Figure 1.
Circumplex Model of Marital and Family Systems: I. Cohesion and Adaptability Dimensions, Family Types, and Clinical Applications†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 3–28, April 1979
How to Cite
OLSON, D. H., SPRENKLE, D. H. and RUSSELL, C. S. (1979), Circumplex Model of Marital and Family Systems: I. Cohesion and Adaptability Dimensions, Family Types, and Clinical Applications. Family Process, 18: 3–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1979.00003.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!