This paper is the product of a collective work. It started in two workshops on “Migration and Family Conflict” led by the author at the Second International Congress of Family Therapy, Jerusalem, August 14–19, 1997. The ideas presented in the workshops, enriched by the active participation of the membership, were later summarized and sent to the participants, many of whom fed back new insights. These ideas were later presented and further enriched in a variety of professional contexts. The author expresses his warm appreciation all of the many participants in that dialogue.
Migration and Family Conflict†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 379–390, December 1979
How to Cite
SLUZKI, C. E. (1979), Migration and Family Conflict. Family Process, 18: 379–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1979.00379.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!