This article is based on a chapter of the book Evolving Models for Family Change: A Volume in Honor of Salvador Minuchir edited by H. Charles Fishman and Bernice L. Rosman, to be published by Guilford Press (New York) in April 1985.
Thinking About Thinking in Family Therapy†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–12, March 1985
How to Cite
AUERSWALD, E. H. (1985), Thinking About Thinking in Family Therapy. Family Process, 24: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.1985.00001.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received March 27, 1984; Accepted August 3, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!